*Regular polish services are not guaranteed. We will not be responsible for any infected nails .
*Inform our staffs if you are allergic to any chemicals or substance befor receiving any services.
*We’re required to sign-in when you check-in at the salon for your service, however if you refuse to sign-in the system, therefore we will not have any record of your service that day. Further more we’re not held responsible any issue that may occur your nails after leaving the salon.
APPOINTMENT POLICY FOR GROUP OF PARTY:We require a deposit of:
$50 for group of 3-5 people
$100 for group of 6-10 people.
$150 for group of 11-15 people
*For each person not show up with out notice 24 hour before your appointment will be $30 penalty fee.
*We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you late 10 minutes or more.
*You have 24 hours prior to change your appointment.
All deposit are non-refundable if you cancel your appointment.
APPOINTMENT POLICY FOR CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOW:* Please contact a salon coordinator if it appears that you are going to be late to an appointment.
If you are expecting to be more than 10 minutes late, we cannot guarantee completion of the services booked, but always, we'll make every ecfort to do so.
*And we reserve the right to refuse your appointment and may be asked to reschedule if you're late 10 minutes or more .
*Each service is allotted a specified amount of time to ensure enough time to complete the service. If you are running late, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
*Please provide us 24 hours or at least 2 hour before your appointment to notice if you need to change or cancel an appointment. If the same client has “No-shows” more than two occasions, we won’t rebook your future appointment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service /appointment if you're 10 minutes late or more.
- Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious.
- Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
- Anyone in ill health that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services.
- Diabetes Client: Please inform to our technician so we can provide our service with proper care. NO CUTTING SERVICES ARE ALLOWED.
- We hate to say it but FOR CUSTOMERS SAFETY: Spa chairs have a maximum capacity of 250lbs. We ask if you don't make the cut, please do not sit in the spa chairs for your own safety. ( or We ask if you are over the maximum weight capacity not to sit on the spa chair). We appreciate your understanding.
- Rude, mean, or disrespectful people. - We love to do children's nails! However, unattended children in the salon are disruptive and dangerous. We use many products that are harmful if ingested or applied to unprotected skin. If you have children under 10 who are not receiving nail services, please keep them safe or leave them at home.
- If your nails become scratched or mis-shaped we will fix them if you notify the salon at which you received the service within 24 hours of the service.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 7 days after your initial service ( also depends on your nails condition if you had designs or gems on your nails that fell off or you changed your mind after you had it done, you will have to pay additional costs for it ).
We will not offer any refund or credit note because you have simply changed your mind.
- We want our clients to be happy and satisfied with their services. If you are ever dissatisfied with any service in the salon we will gladly make the corrections necessary. If you are unhappy with your service please let us know so we can make it right. Our goal is to ensure each service and visit meets your satisfaction.
- We will re-do any service at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality of the work we do but you have to tell us immediately what you are not satisfy during the time you are getting your service done. Also, please notice that we will not re-do your service with no cost if our technician has confirmed and clear with you about your nails during the time service is going on.
- As soon as you have walked out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
- We will charge you for the costs of any repairs or replacements that we must carry out because of damage that you have caused.
- For example, due to your own lack of care your nails, or the finish to your nails, they are damaged (in that they are broken, chipped or start to lift).
- If you have any questions on how to care for your nails please ask the nail technician.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO:
REFUNDS, RETURNS and EXCHANGES
- Appointments/ Walk in:
We welcome walk in clients, but if availability is limited you may have a waiting period or to schedule an appointment. Appointment are made to provide convenient to your busy schedule.
Any nail lengths, shape or color choices you make will be shown to you first on 1-2 nails before we move to the next. Unfortunately, once you service is complete, we cannot go back to change your original choice or extra charges will be applied.
- Jewelry & Personal items:
We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing, jewelry, phones and accessories.
All prices are subject to change at the discretion of management.
- Return policy
All products and services are non-refundable.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Gift Certificates are acceptable tenders for all services and products. All other forms of payments, including checks will not be accepted.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards: Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Gift cards purchases are not exchangeable nor transferable.
- Gift cards are not expired (please ask if you see expiration day on your gift card).
- Gift Cards cannot be cancelled: You cannot cancel your Gift Card.
- Your Gift Card, your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card.